Description: Authentic reproduction of the original 1961 Kansas City Katz ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth. This cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine navy wool broadcloth, Katz patch
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
- Item #: KCK61C
League: Ban Johnson League
History: People of a certain age who grew up in Kansas City will remember the famous Katz Drugstore chain. ("Katz pays the tax!"). Not only did Katz sell everything from medicine to fishing lures, they sponsored a team in the amateur Ban Johnson Baseball League. One of the most distinctive and fun caps we have ever seen, this one comes to us from EFF customer and friend Paul Carr.